Halloween is right around the corner and what is better than a fantastic scary haunted house! This article will cover the top five scariest haunted houses right here in the United States! You may want to visit some of these haunted houses or take notes and plan a trip for the next year! Some of these Haunted houses are going to be open the first week of November, keeping the Spooky Spirit alive!
1. Number one on our list is, The Victim Experience By Freakling Bros. Trilogy of Terror in Las Vegas. There are multiple haunted houses and experience with the Freakling Bros. Trilogy of Terror, but the ultimate is Called The Victim Experience! This Experience will take you through the Gates Of Hell: Uncensored and scare you to death! The “experience” is described on its site as:
"A twisted, masochistic, and utterly Hellish experience for that special kind of thrill seeker. This experience is not for most. This experience is not 'fun.' But, most importantly, there is nothing quite like this ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE COUNTRY. All ticket sales will be online. When you're trapped with us, somewhere in darkness, screaming for your life, wishing you were never born...remember this: YOU ASKED FOR IT."
2. Up next on our list is Terror Behind the Walls at Eastern State Penitentiary in Philadelphia, PA! Are you ready to get scared in an actual abandoned prison?!? The Eastern State Penitentiary hosts it’s own haunted prison every year titled "Terror Behind the Walls!” The attraction is open rain or shine and there are six attractions within the prison: Lock Down, Infirmary, Quarantine 4D, Detritus, Machine Shop and Break Out!
3. Number 3 on our list is Universal Studios In Orlando, Florida and Hollywood, California! Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida as well in Hollywood, California are seriously amazing during the Halloween season! The Events are called Halloween Horror Nights and the attractions are all taken from some of your favorite movies as well TV shows like The Purge, The Walking Dead, An American Werewolf In London, Insidious, Freddy Vs. Jason, and Halloween!
4. Number 4 on our list is Blood Manor in New York City! Blood Manor in New York City is 5,000 square feet of haunted hell. You Go through on foot and work your way through the corridors, hoping to make it out alive!
5. Number 5 on our list is house of Torment Haunted Houses in Chicago! If you live in Chicago then you should definitely check this one out! The two themed attractions are called Contagium and The Abandoned!